Three of Canada's top universities invite international secondary school guidance counsellors and independent education consultants to visit our campuses and learn more about our communities.
The host institutions will provide the following at no cost to you.
- ground transportation between participating universities and Toronto Pearson International airport
- ground transportation between campuses for the duration of the tour
- ground transportation to London, Ontario for the International Association for College Admission Counseling (IACAC) conference
- for counselors not participating in the IACAC conference, ground transportation to Toronto Pearson International Airport will be provided at the end of the tour
- Accommodations for the duration of the tour
- All meals
Participants will be responsible for the following.
- Airfare/transportation from your location to Toronto Pearson International airport
- Any necessary documents and visa fees for entry to Canada
- Airfare/transportation from Toronto Pearson International Airport to final destination for those counsellors not participating in International ACAC
Counselors are invited to experience on-campus living at University of Guelph and University of Waterloo for the 2019 tour. Accommodations include
- Single room, with single bed
- Floor lounge access
- Bedding and towels
- 24-hour emergency services
- Shared bathrooms
Registration is now open. Once your registration is confirmed, $100 CAD deposit is required but will be refunded upon completion of the Southwestern Ontario Universities Tour. Should you need to cancel your attendance due to extenuating circumstances, we will provide a $50 refund up to May 6th, 2019. No refunds will be issued for cancellations past May 6, 2019.
Failure to attend the tour will result in loss of deposit. Should you need to cancel your attendance due to extenuating circumstances, we will provide a $50 refund up to May 6, 2019. No refunds will be issued for cancellations past May 6, 2019.
If you have any questions regarding the tour, please contact the tour committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Host university contacts
- Wilfrid Laurier University - Dana Montgomery