Four of Canada's top universities invite international secondary school guidance counsellors and independent education consultants to visit our campuses and learn more about our communities.
The 2020 tour has been cancelled, but you're invited to join the University of Guelph, Wilfrid Laurier University, Western University, and the University of Waterloo in July 2021 on the Southwestern Ontario Universities Tour. Details for that tour will be available in fall 2020.
The host institutions will provide the following at no cost to you.
- ground transportation between participating universities and Toronto Pearson International airport
- ground transportation between campuses for the duration of the tour
- air transportation to Albuquerque, New Mexico for the International Association for College Admission Counselling (IACAC) conference, up to a maximum $500 CAD
- for counselors not participating in the IACAC conference, ground transportation to Toronto Pearson International Airport will be provided at the end of the tour
- Accommodations for the duration of the tour
- All meals
Participants will be responsible for the following.
- Airfare/transportation from your location to Toronto Pearson International airport
- Any necessary documents and visa fees for entry to Canada or the United States of America
- Ground transportation from Albuquerque International airport to your designated accommodations for the International ACAC conference
- Airfare/transportation from Toronto Pearson International airport to final destination for those counsellors not participating in International ACAC
Counselors are invited to experience on-campus living at Wilfrid Laurier University and Western University for the 2020 tour. Accommodations include
- Single room, with single bed
- Floor lounge access
- Bedding and towels
- 24-hour emergency services
- Shared bathrooms
If you have any questions regarding the tour, please contact the tour committee at email@example.com.