Four of Canada's top universities invite international secondary school guidance counsellors and independent education consultants to visit our campuses and learn more about our communities.
Join the University of Guelph, Wilfrid Laurier University, University of Waterloo, and Western University between July 5th and 8th on the Southwestern Ontario Universities Tour 2018.
The host institutions will provide, at no cost to you, the following.
- ground transportation between participating universities and Toronto Pearson International airport
- ground transportation between campuses for the duration of the tour
- flight from Toronto to New Orleans for the International Association for College Admission Counseling (IACAC) conference
- for counselors not participating in the IACAC conference, ground transportation to Toronto Pearson International Airport will be provided at the end of the tour
- accommodations for the duration of the tour
- all meals
Participants will be responsible for the following.
- Airfare/transportation from your location to Toronto Pearson International airport
- Any necessary documents and visa fees for entry to Canada or the United States of America
- Ground transportation from Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport to your designated accommodations for the International ACAC Conference
- Airfare/transportation from Toronto Pearson International Airport to final destination for those counsellors not participating in International ACAC
Counselors are invited to experience on-campus living at Western University and Wilfrid Laurier University for the 2018 tour.
- Single room, with single bed
- Floor lounge access
- Bedding and towels
- 24-hour emergency services
- Shared bathrooms
The registration form will be available from November 30, 2017 to March 31, 2018 on a first come-first serve basis. Should we reach the maximum number of participants before March 31st, we will close registration early.
Submission of the application form does not guarantee attendance. Confirmation of participation from the organizing committee may take 1-3 weeks.
Once your attendance has been confirmed, a $100 CAD deposit is required to secure your participation.
Due to capacity limitations, only one representative per institution will be accepted on the tour.
Failure to attend the tour will result in loss of deposit. If you cancel your attendance before end of day May 7th, 2018, a $50 deposit will be refunded.
If you have any questions regarding the tour, please contact Deneene Ricketts at firstname.lastname@example.org