Come out on Tuesday, May 22nd and Thursday, May 24th from 5 - 9 PM to learn the starter skills and the team spirit needed to be a strong competitor for the GI Game Jams and to work in the game industry.
Taught by the Jam veterans and indie game devs of UW Game Dev Club.
For more information about this event and other Game Jam events, visit https://uwaterloo.ca/games-institute/uwgame-jam.
Tuesday, May 22nd:
- 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm - Programming Basics Tutorial
- 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm - Unity 101 Tutorial
Thursday, May 24th:
- 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm - Git Workflow Tutorial
- 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm - Sprites or Networking Tutorial
- 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm - Pre-Jam Prep (Team Formation)
200 University Ave West
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1