Warning message

Submissions for this form are closed.

Graduate House Refund Request Form

Please complete the form below for the Fall 2018 Term.

Graduate Students that live outside of the Region of Waterloo (Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge), may request the Graduate House Refund prior to the last date of the Graduate House refund period and submit this form.

Graduate students enrolled in Architecture, MDEI (Strtford), and online/distance-ed programs are not billed the Grad House Fee and are not eligible for a refund.

Please note that if you are living in the Kitchener/Waterloo area, you must go to the Graduate House during the Grad House Fee refund period to receive your refund in cash.

Information and privacy: questions regarding the collection of information on this form can be directed to the form administrator.

Hours of Operation

Mon - Tue: 9:00 am-7:00 pm
Wed - Fri: 9:00 am-10:00 pm