Graduate Student Clubs
Graduate students are eligible to apply for recognition by the GSA of a social or academic club. Recognized clubs are eligible to receive GSA administrative and financial support.
Clubs must apply for recognition every term. Clubs must file an update to their registration file whenever their organizers change.
Recognized clubs may be eligible to:
- Receive up to $200 from the GSA per fiscal year;
- Clubs must submit itemized receipts in order to be reimbursed.
- Access additional funding by submitting a proposal for a Graduate Student Initiative;
- Promote their initiatives through the GSA’s E-News, Social Media, and Website; (Contact the GSA Office to submit a request);
- Use the GSA Logo. Approval is required for each use; (Contact the GSA Office to submit a request)
- Request other kinds of support.
Use of club privileges will be reviewed and may be approved by the Student Affairs Officer and the Communications & Marketing Officer
How to Apply
- Apply by completing the following form.
Timeline and Decision
- Requests for recognition will be reviewed and may be approved by the Social Advisory Committee of Council.
Right to Rescind Offer
- The GSA reserves the right to rescind recognition of a club and/or any offer of funding at any time and for any reason, such as on discovery of any material misrepresentation by the applicant.