How is the Graduate Student Association (GSA-UW) Structured?
The governance structure outlined below is under review. The updated model will be posted after April 12, 2017. Areas that will be affected by the change are marked with **)
- 5300+ graduate students in registered per term.
- Attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting, at General Meetings, and referenda.
- Chair of Council**
- Oversees the academic, social, and political representation of Waterloo graduate students.
- One representative from each academic department (voting).
- Graduate students may attend open session council meetings.
- Council Representative nomination form
- Chair of the Board**
- Governing body of the corporation GSA-UW
- Oversees the operations of the corporation (GSA-UW)
- Accountable to membership
Six** one director ex-officio is appointed by the Board (President)
- President **
- Vice President **