GSA councillors, excluding directors, are eligible to apply for funding for initiatives to engage graduate students in GSA social and political activities.
- The GSA will consider funding:
- Up to 100% of any proposal costing up to $250.00
- Up to 50% of any additional cost.
- Total funding for any initiative will not exceed $500.00
- Proposals that are offered partial funding by the GSA must provide proof of funding from other sources, which together must be sufficient to cover the full cost of the proposal.
- Funds offered by the GSA must be used in the term that they are offered in or in the subsequent term.
- Proposals may be offered funding within one to four weeks from when they are submitted.
- The GSA reserves the right to rescind any offer of funding at any time and for any reason, such as on discovery of any material misrepresentation by the applicant.
Please complete the form below to submit your proposal. Proposals that are incomplete may not be considered for funding. If you encounter problems submitting the form, please contacting the form administrator noted below.