We appreciate your patience during the admission review process.
Admission to graduate programs at the University of Waterloo can be very competitive. Due to capacity limitations, it’s possible that applicants who exceed our minimum requirements might not be offered admission.
Once the admission review process is complete, your admission decision will appear on Quest.
Admitted students can view and print our electronic offer of admission letter, and any conditions of admission, on Quest. Note that a paper offer of admission will not be sent.
How to view your admission decision
- Log in to Quest.
- Your active application will be listed under Admissions.
- Select your "Program Name”.
- Your current program status will be listed under Status and Offer.
- Select "View Letter" to view your offer of admission.
How to accept your offer of admission:
- After reviewing your offer of admission details, please accept (or decline) your offer in Quest by the deadline indicated on your offer.
- Visit Quest Graduate applicants page for information on how to accept or decline your offer of admission.
- For multiple offers of admission, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Review your conditions of admission:
- Review your conditions and note the due date(s) assigned to those conditions in Quest. Satisfy your conditions as soon as possible or at least by the due date.
- Your conditions of admission must be satisfied before we can matriculate you (make you active) into your program. Matriculation takes place approximately six weeks before the term begins.
- Learn more about the conditions of admission listed in your offer.