Registration for this event has now closed. Please contact Katie Parsons if you have any questions.
Part I: January 30 - 1:30 - 3:30 p.m.
The first coaching session will feature two components:
- A panel discussion including former 3MT competitors as well as representatives from the Writing and Communication Centre and Graduate Studies and Postdoctoral Affairs.
- A breakout session where students will be divided into groups and directed to nearby rooms to learn more about speech and slide design.
Part II: February 13 - 1:30 - 3:30 p.m.
At the second coaching you will:
- Review additional successful 3MT presentations
- Share your draft and engage in peer review
- Practice giving your talk
*Both sessions will take place in in J.R. Coutts Engineering Lecture Hall (RCH), room 302, and refreshments will be provided.
Register to attend any of the following:
- The panel discussion only
- Both the panel discussion and breakout sessions
Please note: given the nature of the breakout sessions, you must register to attend both parts (Jan 30 and Feb 13). You will not be able to attend the second session if you did not attend the first.