Individual apartment invoices (showing scholarships and other deductions) are sent to each student well in advance of each term's payment deadline. If you are unable to make the full payment by the deadline, please contact Grebel's finance office to discuss your payment plan.
For planning purposes, familiarize yourself with the apartment fees, deadlines and payment procedures as laid out below:
2017/2018 Apartment fees
|Length of apartment contract||Fee|
[$3275.00 - $635.00 (returning student credit)]
Student Council fees per term
|Basic Student Council fee||$40.00|
|Student Building Fund fee||$15.00|
|Support for refugee student||$20.00|
Optional fees per term
|Car permit (subject to change)||$150.00|
|Athletic fee (unused amounts refunded)||$70.00|
|Bike key ($5.00 deducted per term - remainder refunded)||$30.00|
|Hockey storage key ($5.00 deducted per term - remainder refunded)||$30.00|
|Yearbook (only pay once per year)||$37.00|
|Fall 2017||August 11, 2017|
|Winter 2018||December 8, 2017|
|Spring 2018||April 6, 2018|
How to make a payment:
Payment for Resident, OCR, Apartment Dweller or Off-Campus Associate fees
for Conrad Grebel University College may be made as follows:
(Note - Tuition payments need to be directed to the University of Waterloo, not Conrad Grebel.)
PAYING VIA BANK PAYMENT (ONLINE, TELEPHONE OR AT YOUR BANK)
- To pay your fees at a Canadian bank or via online or telephone banking, you are going to pay Conrad Grebel University College as a “bill payment” and use your uWaterloo student number as the “account number”. Please be very sure that you are using the correct student number.Bank payments take 2 - 4 days to be processed by the bank.
PAYING VIA CHEQUE, MONEY ORDER OR BANK DRAFT (from a North American bank only)
- You can pay your student account fees by cheque, money order or bank draft payable to Conrad Grebel University College, provided it is drawn on a North American bank. Conrad Grebel University College can only accept bank drafts from Canada or the US. Please include your student number and name on the cheque/money order/bank draft.
- You can send or drop off to your payment here:
Conrad Grebel University College
140 Westmount Road North
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G6 Canada
- If you're making your payment from a bank account outside of Canada, you may send your payment by international wire transfer. Contact Sara Cressman for instructions. Please forward a scanned copy of your wire advice to assist us in identifying your payment when it arrives.
- Conrad Grebel University College can't accept payment of student fees by e-mail Interac transfer, in person debit card, or credit card transaction.