Off-Campus Associate fees are paid each term and are due prior to the start of term.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions on gatherings, the fee structure is slightly different in Fall 2020
Fall 2020 Off-Campus Associate fees
|Off-Campus Associate Fee||$25-41|
|Student Services Admin Fee (suggested amount)||$20.00|
Student Council Fee: In-person (local)
(This fee includes Student Council activities ($10), student refugee support ($8) and building fund fee ($3))
Student Council Fee: Virtual (not-local)
(suggested donation $5)
|Please note: if you are selecting optional services, the optional services form must be filled in. This is necessary to notify various offices in the College about your selection.|
|Add optional fees:|
|Bike key deposit ($5.00 deducted per term - remainder refunded)||$30.00|
|Hockey key deposit ($5.00 deducted per term - remainder refunded)||$30.00|
|Yearbook (only pay once per year)||$37.00|
|Term end banquet (subject to available)|
|Community Supper (subject to availability)|
|Fall 2020||August 7, 2020|
|Winter 2021||December 4, 2020|
|Spring 2021||April 1, 2021|
How to make a payment
Payment for Resident, OCR, Apartment Dweller or Off-Campus Associate fees
for Conrad Grebel University College may be made as follows:
(Note - Tuition payments need to be directed to the University of Waterloo, not Conrad Grebel.)
PAYING VIA BANK PAYMENT (ONLINE, TELEPHONE OR AT YOUR BANK)
- To pay your fees at a Canadian bank or via online or telephone banking, you are going to pay Conrad Grebel University College as a “bill payment” and use your uWaterloo student number as the “account number”. Please be very sure that you are using the correct student number.Bank payments take 2 - 4 days to be processed by the bank.
PAYING VIA CHEQUE, MONEY ORDER OR BANK DRAFT (from a North American bank only)
- You can pay your student account fees by cheque, money order or bank draft payable to Conrad Grebel University College, provided it is drawn on a North American bank. Conrad Grebel University College can only accept bank drafts from Canada or the US. Please include your student number and name on the cheque/money order/bank draft.
- You can send or drop off to your payment here:
Conrad Grebel University College
140 Westmount Road North
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G6 Canada
- If you're making your payment from a bank account outside of Canada, you may send your payment by international wire transfer. Contact Sara Cressman for instructions. Please forward a scanned copy of your wire advice to assist us in identifying your payment when it arrives.
- Conrad Grebel University College can't accept payment of student fees by e-mail Interac transfer, in person debit card, or credit card transaction.