Off-Campus Associate fees are paid each term and are due prior to the start of term.
2017/2018 Off-Campus Associate fees
|Basic Off-Campus Associate Fee||$123.50|
|Student Services Admin Fee (This fee includes staff time, programming, facility use and snack nights!)||$90.00|
|Student Council Fee: (This fee includes Student Council activities, student refugee support and building fund fee)||$33.50|
|Please note: if you are selecting credits or optional services, the optional services form must be filled in. This is necessary to notify various offices in the College about your selection.|
Early Bird Credit
Available to those who pay be each term's fee deadline. (August 7, 2015, December 11, 2015, April 18, 2016)
Returning Student Credit
Deduct $5 for each previous term as a Grebel resident or associate (on/off campus) to a maximum of 8 terms($40)
$5.00 up to $40.00
|Add optional fees:|
|Fall retreat (fall term only)||$80.00|
|Athletic fee (unused portion refunded)||$70.00|
|Bike key deposit ($5.00 deducted per term - remainder refunded)||$30.00|
|Hockey key deposit ($5.00 deducted per term - remainder refunded)||$30.00|
|Yearbook (only pay once per year)||$37.00|
|Term end banquet (payable at the end of term if spots are available)|
|Community Supper (available for purchase weekly - subject to availability)|
|Fall 2017||August 11, 2017|
|Winter 2018||December 8, 2017|
|Spring 2018||April 6, 2018|
How to make a payment
Payment for Resident, OCR, Apartment Dweller or Off-Campus Associate fees
for Conrad Grebel University College may be made as follows:
(Note - Tuition payments need to be directed to the University of Waterloo, not Conrad Grebel.)
PAYING VIA BANK PAYMENT (ONLINE, TELEPHONE OR AT YOUR BANK)
- To pay your fees at a Canadian bank or via online or telephone banking, you are going to pay Conrad Grebel University College as a “bill payment” and use your uWaterloo student number as the “account number”. Please be very sure that you are using the correct student number.Bank payments take 2 - 4 days to be processed by the bank.
PAYING VIA CHEQUE, MONEY ORDER OR BANK DRAFT (from a North American bank only)
- You can pay your student account fees by cheque, money order or bank draft payable to Conrad Grebel University College, provided it is drawn on a North American bank. Conrad Grebel University College can only accept bank drafts from Canada or the US. Please include your student number and name on the cheque/money order/bank draft.
- You can send or drop off to your payment here:
Conrad Grebel University College
140 Westmount Road North
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G6 Canada
- If you're making your payment from a bank account outside of Canada, you may send your payment by international wire transfer. Contact Sara Cressman for instructions. Please forward a scanned copy of your wire advice to assist us in identifying your payment when it arrives.
- Conrad Grebel University College can't accept payment of student fees by e-mail Interac transfer, in person debit card, or credit card transaction.