Individual Off-Campus Resident invoices are sent to each student prior to their due date.
For planning purposes, familiarize yourself with the OCR fees, deadlines and payment procedures as laid out below:
2019 Off-Campus Resident fees
Student Council fees per term
|Basic Student Council fee||$40.00|
|Student Building Fund fee||$3.00|
|Support for refugee student||$8.00|
Optional fees per term
|Car permit (subject to change)||$172.89|
|Athletic fee (unused amounts refunded)||$70.00|
|Bike key ($5.00 deducted per term - remainder refunded)||$30.00|
|Hockey storage key ($5.00 deducted per term - remainder refunded)||$30.00|
|Yearbook (only pay once per year)||$37.00|
|Fall 2019||August 9, 2019|
How to make a payment
Payment for Resident, OCR, Apartment Dweller or Off-Campus Associate fees
for Conrad Grebel University College may be made as follows:
(Note - Tuition payments need to be directed to the University of Waterloo, not Conrad Grebel.)
PAYING VIA BANK PAYMENT (ONLINE, TELEPHONE OR AT YOUR BANK)
- To pay your fees at a Canadian bank or via online or telephone banking, you are going to pay Conrad Grebel University College as a “bill payment” and use your uWaterloo student number as the “account number”. Please be very sure that you are using the correct student number.Bank payments take 2 - 4 days to be processed by the bank.
PAYING VIA CHEQUE, MONEY ORDER OR BANK DRAFT (from a North American bank only)
- You can pay your student account fees by cheque, money order or bank draft payable to Conrad Grebel University College, provided it is drawn on a North American bank. Conrad Grebel University College can only accept bank drafts from Canada or the US. Please include your student number and name on the cheque/money order/bank draft.
- You can send or drop off to your payment here:
Conrad Grebel University College
140 Westmount Road North
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G6 Canada
- If you're making your payment from a bank account outside of Canada, you may send your payment by international wire transfer. Contact Sara Cressman for instructions. Please forward a scanned copy of your wire advice to assist us in identifying your payment when it arrives.
- Conrad Grebel University College can't accept payment of student fees by e-mail Interac transfer, in person debit card, or credit card transaction.