Upper-year residence seekers

Grebel students at orientation week

So, you're an upper year student at UWaterloo and you're looking for on-campus housing? You've come to the right place! You CAN apply to live at Grebel with lots of other upper year students!

Conrad Grebel University College:

  • has a small multi-year residence and an upper-year apartment building
  • houses students who are looking to form strong friendships and desire to engage in extra-curricular activities
  • has large rooms (with large windows) and modular furniture that give you freedom to express yourself during your time here
  • includes a residence meal plan that will keep you fueled with many healthy options and home-baked goodness. The apartment units have their own kitchens.

Although you are already a UWaterloo student, you are 'new' to Grebel. Even though our future student pages are geared toward first year students you may find them really helpful! You can take a video tour and hear from other upper-year students about their experience living at Grebel! Check out ways to experience Grebel virtually!

If you think you already know enough about Grebel and would like to submit an application, choose one of the following:

Part of our application process includes an interview. This interview lets us get to know each other a little better to ensure a good fit and a good experience!

If you're planning to live off-campus and would like to connect to an on-campus community, check out our off-campus associate program!

Have questions? Send Gemma Ricker an email

Grebel room