The Faculty of Applied Health Sciences is holding an #AHSomeMemories contest for graduating students!
The contest will begin on May 27, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. EDT and end on June 10, 2020 at 9:00 p.m. EDT.
How to enter
- Follow us on Instagram @uwaterlooahs
- Share a photo or video of your favourite AHS memory (includes undergraduate and graduate memories)
- Provide some context about that memory in your entry – we want to know more about your story!
- Tag @uwaterlooahs in your entries and use #AHSomeMemories if you have a public account, or DM them to @uwaterlooahs
Our contest committee will select one submission for each of the following categories:
- Favourite memory showcasing your AHSSIE pride, e.g., wearing AHS-related swag, or with AHS-branded building or events
- An accomplishment you are proud of
- Moment with someone from AHS you’d like to thank, e.g., peers, mentors, instructors
- An adventure with friends that you’ll never forget
Winning participants will receive a University of Waterloo degree frame valued at $99 and will be contacted via Instagram DM before June 16, 2020 to arrange receipt of their prize.
Submissions received will be compiled as a convocation video representing this year’s graduating class and shared on AHS social media platforms and websites on June 16, 2020.
- This contest is only open to University of Waterloo Faculty of Applied Health Sciences students who are convocating on June 16, 2020.
- There is no limit to how many items you can submit, but each post counts as one submission regardless if it’s a carousel or not. Multiple posts = multiple chances to win.
- Entries may not contain profanity, nudity, pornographic images, violent images, anti-competition messages, illegal material, drugs or alcohol, or material that violates the rights of third parties.
- By entering the contest, you consent to the University of Waterloo using any material submitted for promotional purposes without compensation or notice.
This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.