What I like best about my program
My program is really social! This was really nice because coming into university can be overwhelming but being able to make friends easily was nice. As a student who is registered with AccessAbility I have had great experiences working with my profs to make things more accessible for me. I have been able to explore so many other courses as well, and am currently looking into a biology minor.
Outside the classroom
- Ultimate Frisbee Intramurals
- Faculty of Health Orientation Leader
- Association of Health Students Undergraduate Members (AHSUM)
- Grebel Larger Leadership Team at Conrad Grebel University College
- Camp Counsellor at a pediatric oncology summer camp
Before and After school Child Care provider
One more thing to know about me
In my first year I got a concussion from playing tackle football with no protective gear (and still made it through my first semester).