What I like best about my program
My program is amazing because it combines a basic foundation in science and math to various aspects of human health and how it impacts physical activity. It is the perfect pre-med pathway for me since it combines those necessary sciences with things that I am passionate about - nutrition, exercise, and wellbeing!
Outside the classroom
Outside of the classroom, I'm involved with:
- Her Campus (Waterloo)
- Faculty of Health Orientation Leader
- Health Ambassador
- Previous Quidditch player (if you’re a competitive Harry Potter fan, I highly recommend it!)
- Association of Health Students Undergraduate Members Director of Services
- Applied Health Sciences Endowment Fund Board of Directors
- Faculty of Health Strategic Plan Committee
- Waterloo Ready Peer Mentor
- Faculty of Health Trivia Night Host
One more thing to know about me
I lived at St. Jerome’s University in my first year and I’d love to answer any questions you have about living there as a Health student! I also want to let you know that we have lots of resources here if you need help academically or with your mental and physical health. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions about what we have to offer in terms of health services, counselling services, or Accessibility services.