Why did you choose your program?
I chose Therapeutic Recreation because it allows me to share my love of recreation in a meaningful way! I also love how small and close-knit the program is, as it allows you more time to interact with your professors and makes it easy to build friendships.
What I like best about my program
In addition to the close tight-knit community, what I love most about the program is that it is very hands-on, which has helped me both gain perspective and further develop my skills.
Outside the classroom
- Faculty of Health Orientation Leader
- Member of The Varsity Figure Skating Team
- Member of Campus Response Team
- Have been involved with the university colleges, and have held various positions at St. Jerome's and Renison
- Officer in the Canadian Armed Forces and assist with a local cadet unit
One more thing to know about me
I LOVE movies and have kept a log of every movie I have seen since starting university. So if you have any questions about UWaterloo, Therapeutic Recreation or just want a movie suggestion feel free to reach out!