What I like best about my program
I like how my program is a close-knit community with professors who want to support you and learn with you, and fellow classmates who are like-minded and enthusiastic individuals. I like how I can try out opportunities in the field with hands-on experience through the practicum placement and internship (and co-op opportunities).
Outside the classroom
- Faculty of Health Ambassadors
- Move Your Mind Volunteer to help people with fitness, etc.
- Intramural Basketball
- Skating Supervisor
- Swim Buddies for a young girl with disabilities
- Participated in clubs
- Faculty of Health Best Chef Competition
- Waterloo Open Houses
- Residence Tours
- Insurance and Risk for a school board
- Recreational Therapist for a mental health hospital
- Recreation Facilitator for a community-based brain injury rehabilitation program
One more thing to know about me
Waterloo is an amazing school and the Health community is great!