Please send a short abstract for your oral or poster presentation (pdf format) to Mario Gauthier. Please specify your preferred presentation format (oral or poster). While we will try to accommodate the preferred presentation format, we cannot guarantee that this will be possible. The deadline for abstract submission is May 31, 2016. The maximum size for posters is 46” width × 38” height (120 cm width × 100 cm height).
**Please note that the abstract submission deadline has been extended until June 14, 2016**
Instructions to write the abstract:
- The abstract starts with the title, followed by the name of authors (presenter's name underlined), and affiliations (please discuss this with your supervisor….).
- A short text describing the project and results that will be presented at the conference follows.
- It is strongly recommended to use a 11 or 12 point font to ensure readability.
- Drawings, schemes, figures can be inserted
- Maximum size is one single 8 ½” × 11” (letter size) page, and the abstract will appear as submitted
- Please refer to the last conference program for examples at the following address: