Advertise positions at any time to hire Waterloo students for part-time or summer work. Check out:
Steps to hiring full-time alumni, or non-co-op students for summer or part-time work
- Visit key sections of our website:
- Visit WaterlooWorks to log in and post a job
- If you've already recruited with us in JobMine, just reset your password
- If this is your first time hiring at UWaterloo, create an account
- Indicate how alumni or students are to send their résumés to you. They apply to you directly.
- Sit back and relax:
- Once CECA reviews and approves your job, it will be available for students to view and apply to on WaterlooWorks
- You'll receive an email confirmation when your applications are available to review
- Review résumés.
- Select the applicants you wish to interview and contact them directly.
- Interview students:
- Contact candidates to make interview arrangements at your site or at the Tatham Centre on Waterloo's campus.
- Following interviews, you can contact applicants directly to extend job offers.
If you have any questions at any time, please contact us:
- Phone: 1-877-928-4473
- Email: email@example.com