Waterloo Residences acknowledges that we live and work on the traditional territory of the Neutral, Anishinaabeg, and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo is situated on the Haldimand Tract, the land promised to the Six Nations that includes ten kilometers on each side of the Grand River.
Please note these apartments are not available for students.
Beacon Tower apartments
Perfect for visiting faculty and researchers, the University of Waterloo has short and long-term apartment rentals available.
Approximately a 5 minute walk to the University, the Beacon Tower apartments are fully furnished and all inclusive.
We offer 1-bedroom (4 units available) or 2-bedroom (3 units available) apartments and recommend you reserve as early as possible as these units fill quickly.
- A queen bed, dresser, night tables, lamps, and alarm clock
- Linens, bedding, and towels
- Iron and ironing board
- Pots, pans, dishes, cutlery, and housewares
- Vacuum, broom, and mop
- Four-piece bathroom
- Full kitchen with table and 4 chairs, refrigerator, stove, microwave, and dishwasher
- Furnished living room, sofa, chair, coffee and end tables, TV, and desk
- Large outdoor balcony
- Laundry facilities are located on the main floor of the building
- Hydro, local telephone service and high speed Internet
For your convenience, we accept the following forms of payment:
- Visa, Mastercard, AMEX
- Departmental account numbers