Contract Replacement

Students that withdraw or cancel their residence contract can find another University of Waterloo student who meets Waterloo Residences eligibility criteria to serve as their contract replacement for financial relief. We encourage students that are still enrolled at the University but withdrawing or cancelling from their residence contract to utilize this option for financial relief.

Frequently Asked Questions