Keep Housing Simple
Waterloo Residences is reserving space for upper-year students for Fall 2017!
As an upper-year student in residence, you can enjoy:
- short contracts, for the terms you need them – no 12-month leases here!
- the short walk (or shuttle ride) to campus
- all-inclusive residence fees mean you don’t pay extra for:
- Unlimited high-speed Internet
- Study rooms
- The grocery shuttle
- upper-year only communities, with programs and events designed for you.
- choosing your own roommates – your friends, your partner… mixed-gender roommate requests are not a problem.
- being one of the first people to live in our New Residence Facility at UW Place!
Plus, students that are on a local co-op term are eligible to live in residence during winter and spring terms!
Residence Communities available for Fall 2017
* Please note: fall/spring applicants are only eligible for accommodations in UW Place New Residence or Waterloo Court
How to apply
- Decide who you want to live with. Round-up your roommate group, or you can apply on your own and we’ll match you with some new friends. Do you have a larger roommate group than will fit in one of our suites? Or you and your friends want single traditional-style rooms near each other? You can request to live on the same floor or building. We try our best to make special requests happen.
- Decide which residence you’d like to live in.
- Apply online. The Fall 2017 application opens Wednesday, October 5, 2016. Room offers are made on a first-come, first-served basis. Apply early to make sure you get your first choice of building and room accommodations!