Moving into Waterloo Residences
Fall 2015 move-in
Fall term move-in begins Sunday, September 6.
Details to be announced soon!
What should I bring?
Not sure what you should pack and what is best left at home during your studies?
We've listed what to bring (and what not to bring) based on your residence community, whether it be a traditional dorm or a suite-style apartment.
How do I find local accommodations?
What if I need to move-in earlier?
- If you live out-of-province;
- Live outside of Canada; or
- Other extenuating circumstances.
What if I need to arrive after my assigned date?
For arrivals after your assigned move-in date, please submit a Late Arrival Form so we know you're still coming!
» The Late Arrival Form opens in July
- Students who do not fill out a form and do not check in with us by 12 p.m. (noon) on the first day of class will be charged a withdrawal fee in accordance with the terms and conditions in their residence contract.
- Students who cancel their contract(s) will be charged a fee in accordance with the terms and conditions outlined in their residence contract.