The fall 2017 application goes live on Tuesday, March 28 at 9:00 a.m.
Make the CLV Graduate Community your home this fall and enjoy:
- 4-month renewable contracts
- Live in a safe, quiet, clean community of grad students
- Close to campus with seasonal shuttle
- All-inclusive living (utilities, high-speed Internet, community events)
- Option to live in a 2-bedroom or 4-bedroom townhouse
Take a tour
Applications are processed on a first-come, first served basis and offers will be sent to applicants in two batches:
- Round 1: Offers for the first batch of our fall vacancies will be sent during the week of April 3, 2017. We will continue to send offers for these rooms until they are 100% occupied.
- Round 2: Offers for the second batch of fall vacancies will be sent during the week of May 23, 2017. We will continue to send offers for these rooms until they are 100% occupied.
If you do not receive an offer during the first round, don’t worry! Your application is automatically considered for round two. We will have more vacancies open up after May 23, once current spring term residences complete their renewal process (letting us know that they will be living with us during the fall term).
We receive a high number of applications for our Graduate application on opening day, which can cause our system to slow down. If you experience a slow connection, please do not refresh your browser. To ensure a better experience, we recommend using Internet Explorer to complete the application.
Questions? Connect with us.