Waterloo Residences acknowledges that we live and work on the traditional territory of the Neutral, Anishinaabeg, and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo is situated on the Haldimand Tract, the land promised to the Six Nations that includes ten kilometers on each side of the Grand River.
SHA’s work out of the Housing office, and provide support to students with residence or off-campus housing inquiries.
Did you have a great residence experience and want to use your knowledge of on-campus resources to help others?
The Student Housing Administrator is responsible for addressing requests and responding appropriately to inform students of policies and procedures within the department. The incumbent is part of a team that works together to ensure all customers of the Waterloo Residences Office receive outstanding customer service through an empathetic, kind and caring approach.
- Coordinate an excellent customer experience for students, parents, faculty, and staff through email, telephone, and in person interactions
- Respond to and/or follow up with any customer inquiries related to on and off-campus housing
- Assist with projects for the Marketing and Communications Coordinator, Graduate Residence Admissions and Marketing Specialist, Residence Ambassador Team Lead & Occupancy and Data Coordinators
- Assist with off-campus housing questions and concerns while in the office including conducting lease reviews
- Other duties as required depending on the working deadlines within the department
- Attend mandatory training sessions
What we’re looking for
- A minimum 2A student at the University of Waterloo available starting fall 2018
- Someone who is able to demonstrate strong customer service and communication skills
- Someone who has previous knowledge of on-campus residences
- Someone with excellent time-management and organization skills
The application is now open for spring 2019. Apply here.