Five members of University of Waterloo staff have been selected to receive the Staff Enhancement Experience (SEE) Canada Grant for 2018. The SEE Canada Grant provides an opportunity for regular full-time University staff members to further their professional development through idea-exchange and learning alongside counterparts at other Canadian universities, colleges, research institutions or industry-partner organizations.
The SEE Canada Selection Committee has chosen the following recipients for the 2018 award:
- Anne Grant, Manager, Ecology Teaching Labs
- Danielle Jeanneault, Editor, Undergraduate Calendar and Manager, Communications
- Dave Logan, Success Coach, Counsellor
- Claire Taylor, Manager, Student Engagement and Communications
- Christine Wagner, Research Coordinator/Senior Buyer
Read the 2018 Grant winners' stories or watch the video below to learn more about their goals.