myHRinfo is your online portal to access or update key information related to your employment at the University of Waterloo.
myHRinfo is available:
- 7:00 a.m. to midnight, Monday through Sunday
- 8:00 a.m. to midnight, Wednesdays
Maintenance outages are scheduled in advance, and announced on the Human Resources website as a News item and on the Information Systems and Tecnology (IST) notice board.
- Internet Explorer (IE): 9, 10, 11.
- Please note that Microsoft Edge is not supported by myHRinfo.
- Windows 10 users can use Internet Explorer 11 (shipped with Windows 10) or Firefox / Chrome.
- Safari: all recent releases of Safari are supported.
- Firefox: all recent "Release" versions and the "Extended Support Release" versions of Firefox are supported.
- Chrome: all recent releases of Google Chrome are supported.
Self service and manager self service guides
Administrative guides and links
- Learning and development in myHRinfo (PDF) - employee training guide for ELM Administrators
Q. How do I login to myHRinfo? What is my username and password?
Q. Why can’t I login to myHRinfo?
Q. I can’t see my paycheque and/or T4. I click on it but nothing happens.
You must allow pop-ups in your web browser. Please turn off your pop-up blocker and try again.
Q. My training record on myHRinfo is not displaying the latest information.
Training records may take up to 24 hours to appear on your records summary, after the training administrator has recorded a successful completion.
Q. How do I view my Pension related information?
For further support with myHRinfo, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information contained in this system is considered private and confidential. Users are authorized to use the data solely for job-related duties as provided under the University of Waterloo guideline Human Resources Records.