An accessible entrance is located on the North side facing the Dana Porter Library. This entrance is ramped and automated.
- An elevator is available to get to the lower level of AL 105, 113, 116, 124
- Access to tunnels are located on the South side that lead to Hagey Hall, Modern Languages, and Tatham Centre (doors are not automated)
- An accessible door is located on the North side facing the Dana Porter Library. This entrance is ramped and automated.
- Washrooms with an accessible stall and vending machines are located on the West side of the 1st floor
- An elevator is available
- The Arts Student Union (ASU) tuck shop is available
- A telephone is available at the South entrance facing Environment 1
An elevator is available.
- Visitor parking is available in Lot HV
- Accessible parking for persons with disabilities is available in most lots. For details, contact Parking Services.
Who can use this service:
- Current students
- Current undergraduate students
- Current graduate students
AL - Arts Lecture Hall
200 University Avenue West