- Automated door facing main campus.
- Automated door facing parking lot opens to reception on the 2nd floor. Student Access Van drop-off location.
Cafeteria and Residence Building
- Two doors entering off of terrace leading to cafeteria and residences (ramped - assistance required and automated).
- Door facing St. Paul's College (ramped) provides access to 2nd floor of residence and Chapel.
- Lower level door facing university campus.
Building has one elevator accessible from all 4 floors.
1st floor: located by the practice rooms
2nd floor: located near the Common Grounds Coffee Bar
3rd floor: located by the library
4th floor: select the button with the accessible symbol for access to the Centre for Peace Advancement
- accessible family washroom #1912
- across from the main desk in the library #3910 (family washroom)
- lower level, across from classroom 1208
- level 2, across from the reception desk 2917 (W) / 2916 (M)
- level 4, 4907 (W) / 4905 (M)
- second floor, rooms 2943 (M) / 2942 (W)
- third floor Chapel washrooms 3945 (M) / 3946 (W) - to access these washrooms you have to go through a door that is not automated
- third floor residence washroom 3947 (M)
- fourth floor residence washroom 4941 (W) / 4943 (M)
- Located inside entrance #2 (Cafeteria Building) and near the accessible family washroom (room 1912) on the first floor
Food and Drink
- Common Ground self-serve coffee bar located on level 2 across from the elevator
- Five accessible parking spaces are located outside entrance #2 (Academic Building)
Who can use this service:
- Current students
- Current undergraduate students
- Current graduate students