Double doors facing Engineering Lecture Hall (ramped) Student Access Van drop-off location
Internal connection to Carl Pollock Hall on levels 1, 2, and 3 and Engineering 3 on level 2
Internal connection on lower level to J.R. Coutts Engineering Lecture Hall (see note regarding elevator access)
Door facing Engineering 1 (small ramp)
Main hallway beside room 1347 - please note, there is a small step coming off of the elevator on floor 3.
One person lift located at the west end of main hallway which descends one level to the Engineering Lecture Hall. Students must obtain a key from AccessAbility Services for use during the term. For immediate use call 33793.
1375 (W) / 1376 (M)
- 3418 (W) / 3420 (M)
- 3418A (unisex washroom has automated door)
Pay and on-campus telephones located near entrances #1 & 2
Food & Drink
- Vending machines are located by room 2352A (by the ramp to E3)
- Access to Engineering Lecture Hall via small lift (elevator #2) is on the main floor at the west end of the building. A key can be signed out on a per-term basis from the office of AccessAbility Services & Accommodations.
- Engineering undergraduate office is located in 1772.
Who can use this service:
- Current students
- Current undergraduate students
- Current graduate students