Door facing Renison University College (ramped) leads to residences.
Walkway and door to the left of main door facing south end of campus by Watson's Mug and the lecture hall. (automated)
Entrance facing main campus by Watson Student Centre (automated and ramped)
Located by entrance #3 - you must call for access, numbers posted by lift.
Located next to entrance #2 in the vestibule of the lecture hall - rooms 102 and 103
Located by the Chapel between entrances #2 & #3
Located on second floor opposite St. Paul's GreenHouse
Located inside entrance #2
Food and Drink
Watson's Eatery is St. Paul's University College cafeteria.
Watson's Mug is a coffee shop located in the lobby of Lecture Hall 105 which serves organic fair trade Planet Bean coffee and teas.
There are vending machines near the cafeteria
There is an accessible parking space at the front of the building.
- All doors are locked after 8:00 p.m.
- A beeper system has been installed for students in wheelchairs. Please contact the main office for further information.
- The Graduate Apartments at St. Paul’s offer housing predominantly to uWaterloo graduate students and post-graduate scholars. The building is wheelchair accessible.
- Lecture hall 105 doors are automated.
Who can use this service:
- Current students
- Current undergraduate students
- Current graduate students