Lower level door beside Service Lane and Bicycle Centre (automated) - Student Access Van drop-off location.
Main level door facing Health Services Building (automatic)
Connected to Physical Activity Centre by above-ground link on second floor (automatic)
Doors facing courtyard/Math and Computer bldg. - southern most doors near Wasabi Sushi Bar & Campus Bubble (automatic)
Main floor door facing PAC (automatic)
Located near entrance #3 (near food court)
Wheelchair stair lift by entrance #2
Ramp by entrance 2 connecting to main level
Lower level 801 (M) / 806 (W) - family washrooms, accessible
Main level 1802 (W); 1801 (M) (accessible, no doors )
1815 (W) 1816 (M) near entrance #2;
- Upper level 2802(M)/2801(W), near elevator
- Main floor: near turnkey desk, by the elevator and by Wasabi Sushi Bar & Campus Bubble
- Lower floor: near Feds Used Books and another near the prayer room
- Second floor: next to elevator
Food and Drink
- The Bombshelter Pub (not wheelchair accessible), Brubakers, Subway, and Wasabi Sushi Bar & Campus Bubble are located in the SLC and offer a wide selection of food items.
- Turnkey desk has assortment of snack items.
- International News, on-campus convenience store
- Tim Horton's
- Ramp links entrance #2 and Great Hall level. There is also a ramp linking the main and upper floors at entrance #4.
- The SLC houses the Bombshelter Pub, a food court, Turnkey desk, and Student Access Van office, the Imprint and Federation of Students offices. Use the elevator to access the lower level (FEDS Used Bookstore, Dentist Office, Pharmacy, Copy centre, CIBC bank, SOS Physiotherapy, WATCARD office( located in CampusTech), CampusTech etc.).
- Rooms 2103 to 2109 accessible via ramp from SLC (door is sometimes locked). Access to Student Services area (Ombudsman's office, etc.) via elevator (inner door is automated).
Who can use this service:
- Current students
- Current undergraduate students
- Current graduate students