- Main door facing Ring Road (automated) is the drop off for the Student Access Van
- Door facing Math & Computer (automated)
- Door facing General Services Complex and designated parking - Student Access Van drop-off location
- Door at food court facing courtyard and Chemistry 2 (automated)
- Overpass to Math & Computer on the 2nd floor
- Overpass to CIM building on levels 2 and 3
- Overpass to Chemistry 2 on level 2
- Overpass to M3 at level 3 is automated
- Internal link to EIT by room 2836D
- Entrance and exit doors for the Davis Centre Library (automated)
- Inside entrance #2 (Library Building)
- CIM Building beside room 2742
- Main floor of Library, opposite Circulation Desk
- Rooms 1934 (M) and 1935 (W), behind main floor lounge.
- Davis Centre Library 1920 (W) / 1921 (M)
- Rooms 1932 (W)* and 1931 (M)* [*no bars]
- Rooms 2935 (W) and 2936 (M)
- located inside entrance #2
Food and Drink
- A food court and Tim Horton's Coffee Outlet are located on the main level. There vending machines are also located nearby.
- There is a Tim Horton's Express at door #2.
- Designated parking spaces are available at entrance #3.
- Automatic door from courtyard is identified. The ramped overpass between the Davis Centre and Chemistry 2 is quite steep. This is a good indoor route to the Biology, Chemistry and Engineering buildings.
Who can use this service:
- Current students
- Current undergraduate students
- Current graduate students
DC - William G. Davis Computer Research Centre
200 University Avenue West