As of September 20, there are two ways to participate in the Equity Survey:
- Locate the link to participate in Learn or Workday
- Locate the link to participate in your Waterloo email Inbox:
- Each student and employee received an email to participate in the survey via email from UWaterloo Communications (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you have not yet completed the survey, please search your Waterloo inbox for the subject line "Take Waterloo’s Equity Survey Today." In this email you will find a link to participate that is unique to you.
- Once you complete the survey, you will no longer receive reminders to participate.
See below for a detailed description of locating the email invitation in your Waterloo inbox.
Steps for Outlook Application on Windows
- Open the Outlook app using the shortcut icon in your menu bar
- If you do not have an Outlook shortcut, use the search bar to locate the application. You will find the search bar by clicking on the magnify glass icon, and then typing "Outlook" into the search bar. Outlook will appear above in the list of available applications. Click to open it.
- When Outlook opens, use the search bar at the top to locate the Equity Data Survey Email. Type the the following into the search bar: subject: Participate in Waterloo's Equity Survey
- The email should appear in your Results. Open the email and use the link that says, Take the Survey Now to access the survey.