In Information Systems & Technology (IST) we strive to provide effective information systems, technology and services in support of learning, teaching, research and administrative needs.
On our site you'll find information on the IT services and resources available to students, faculty and staff; IST and campus-wide IT projects and initiatives; and information on our continuous efforts to provide an exceptional IT environment on campus.
Featured sites and services
Friday, June 2, 2023
Update: New WatIAM password required
- Internal systems are back online
- You must change your WatIAM password
Wednesday, May 31, 2023
Update: Security response to the email service breach
A message from Jacinda Reitsma, Vice-President, Administration and Finance.
- Online systems will experience scheduled downtime tomorrow evening at 6:30 p.m.
- If you are already logged in to applications prior to this period, you may not experience any down time
- You will be required to reset your WatIAM password once the systems are back online
Monday, May 29, 2023
New Chief Information Officer appointed
Greg Smith appointed Chief Information Officer (CIO) at Waterloo