Our transition to Jira Service Management (JSM) is going well. Thank you to those that have submitted feedback on their experience using JSM, or provided suggestions for improvements. Some recent changes that have been made to the platform based on this feedback include the following:
- Campus IT staff now have access to the IST Project in Jira
- Access to a Jira Project allows an individual to view all of the support tickets submitted to that space.
- Implementing this change allows campus IT staff access to ticket details, which may help them resolve a similar issue from their area more quickly, while also enhancing the opportunity for collaboration on the resolution of other issues or concerns.
- Advanced Forms functionality is now available
- Forms can use conditional logic to dynamically show or hide fields, and can include headings, tables, validation, and rich formatting. Build a form using one of 300+ templates provided or design your own, all without the need for custom fields or complex Jira configuration. Learn more about creating or editing a form in Jira.
- Increased font size in notification emails
- We’ve increased the default font size for Jira email notifications to make them easier to read.
We want to hear from you!
Are you enjoying using JSM? Have a suggestion for improving your experience? Wondering about a certain piece of functionality? Let us know! Submit your questions, comments, feedback or suggestions via the IST Help Portal.
Learn more about JSM
- Get started with Jira Service Management – IST Knowledge Base support articles
- Jira Service Management quick reference guide (RT vs. JSM)
- Jira Service Management website
- Jira Service Management training session for IST staff - October 27, 2021 (recording)
- Jira Service Management training session for IST staff - May 12, 2021 (recording)