What is happening? The following browser update will be made to Academic Support computers. All unmanaged versions of the software (below) on Academic Support computers will now be managed via a security group (AS-CM-software):
- Mozilla Firefox 60.0.2esr deployed to AS-CM-MozillaFirefoxESR security group
After the upgrade:
- All clients will need to delete the Firefox taskbar icon and re-pin it after the upgrade is complete
- If your default browser was Firefox, you may need to set that preference again
- Search > Settings > Apps + Features > Open Default App Settings
- Click the icon under Web Browser and choose Firefox
When is this happening? Thursday, August 23 at 11:00 p.m.
Questions or concerns? Please contact the IST Service Desk, email@example.com, ext. 44357.