Book an appointment for Scantron card processing
Book appointment (for next day)
After submitting the below form you will receive confirmation of your appointment via email from the Request Tracker (RT) system.
Location of scanner/appointment
Please come to the lobby of East Campus 2 (EC2) and a staff member will meet you.
On the day of your appointment
- Bring a USB key with your Scantrons
- Ensure all Scantron cards are facing the same way
- Have the test answer sheet filled out before you come
- Fill out the Scantron slip and sign in at the front desk in EC2
Drop-in scanning hours
During the fall 2019 exam period, drop-in hours will be available as follows:
Dates: Monday to Friday
Time: from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Important: Drop-in hours are not available on Friday, December 13
- The last day to book a Scantron appointment for the fall 2019 term is Monday, December 23.
- Scantron appointments will not be accepted after January 30, 2020. Akindi will be the centrally supported multiple-choice exam scanning service.