IST provides a couple means of sending bulk email to recipients.
- Creating a Mailman mailing list.
- Mailman is a web-based mail list manager that allows list owners to create and modify lists easily, and add and remove subscribers without having to know specific commands.
- List subscribers can easily modify their list subscriptions and preferences.
- List administrators can have all email sent to a mailman group moderated by the list owner, or create other moderators.
- Relaying through a bulk mailing server.
- IST can grant you authenticated relay access through a dedicated server, allowing you to use your own desired bulk mailing software to send mass emails.
Who can use this service:
How to request this service:
Support for this service:
EC2 - East Campus 2
200 University Ave West