- In order to connect to eduroam from your iOS device, locate and open the Settings application on your home screen.
- Select the Wi-Fi option from the left hand side menu and make sure that the Wi-Fi is turned on by toggling the button.
- You will then be presented with a list of available networks under the CHOOSE A NETWORK option. From this list, select eduroam.
- You will be prompted to input a username and password, please enter your QuestID@uwaterloo.ca and your password for the username and password respectively.
- Select Join once you have entered your username and password.
- You will then be prompted to Accept a certificate in order to connect to the network.
- Once you have accepted the certificate, you will be connected to the network and you will notice that it is now listed under Wi-Fi and there will be a Wi-Fi icon at the top of your screen.
You are now connected to the eduroam wireless network. From now on, your computer will automatically connect to this wireless network.