The University of Waterloo provides email services for staff, faculty, and students.
Staff & Faculty
- Most staff and faculty will use Exchange (Connect), visit the Exchange (Connect) email/calendar page
- The Exchange server offers electronic mail, contacts and tasks as well as support for BlackBerry and web-based access
- Exchange Calendar is the booking and scheduling system used at the University of Waterloo
- Staff and faculty can also choose to use Mailservices if they desire (see below)
- All uWaterloo students are usually provided with a uWaterloo email address and account upon enrolment
- Students will use Mailservices, visit the Mailservices email page
- Graduate students may also use Exchange (Connect)
- The email address follows this basic format: email@example.com
- To log in, use your WatIAM password
Note: If your userid is longer than 8 characters, enter only the first 8 when you log on (this is a general rule on most Waterloo systems).
- Current students
- Current undergraduate students
- Current graduate students