Location: Davis Centre (DC) Library: Information & Research Desk (Across from the circulation desk, behind RBC information commons).
Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: 12:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Email email@example.com or call 519-888-4567 ext. 41764
- removal of various forms of trojans, malware, viruses, spyware and rootkits
- removal of unnecessary software and optimizing the computer's speed
- wireless connectivity
- Need help connecting your notebook or other devices to the campus wireless networks? We support popular operating systems: Windows, OS X, and Linux; and popular smartphone / tablet platforms such as BlackBerry, iOS, Android, and Windows Phone devices.
- Please note that some older devices lack the required network settings and as a result can't connect to the Eduroam network. We can help you determine which connection is most compatible with your device.
- wired connectivity
- networking feedback - always welcome!
- If you encounter a wireless problem in any campus building, come and let us know. We work closely with the Network Services staff and can report your experience.
Hardware and software troubleshooting
- We can troubleshoot problems with hardware and software on your computer including Malware and virus removal, wireless connection issues, general configuration and setup.
- We can help you repair/reinstall/remove your operating system (Windows, OS X, Linux). Dual booting and Virtual operating systems support is also available.
- The University provides students with software for use on their computers. We can help install this software, including Symantec EndPoint Antivirus.
- Having issues with your WatIAM credentials? These issues can cause problems logging on to campus networks and systems (Quest, Learn, JobMine etc.).
- If you are unable to login to WatIAM or on campus networks, you can get your WatIAM password reset.
- Please note that you will be required to present your WatCard or valid photo ID to get your WatIAM account password reset.