The IST Webstore provides access to most site-licensed software that requires internal cost recovery, and to no-cost campus licenses.
- Access is limited to University employees.
- All transactions are internal transfers that require a University account in the Unit4 system.
- Use of most software is restricted to University business. Some software is restricted to University-owned machines.
The IST Webstore can be used to:
- Purchase software using a University account number,
- assign software licenses to users or computers,
- download license files,
- initiate installation of software on managed machines, and
- get access to software installers on a network share.
See the list of Licensed software at the University of Waterloo.
Who can use this service:
- Graduate Students
- IT Support Staff
How to request this service:
Send a request to rt-ist-CSgs@rt.uwaterloo.ca
Support for this service: