This service is for requesting equipment to be borrowed and used. Requestors will be responsible for setting up the equipment independently under this service.
For information on assisted event equipment setup, please visit our Event support page.
Who can use this service:
- Graduate Students
How to request this service:
- Feds Clubs/CampusRec Clubs
- For academic activities, undergraduate students should contact their instructor
- All other inquiries, please complete and submit the ITMS AV Equipment Loan Request Form.
Note: Please allow one business day for delivery of equipment.
Also note: We only accept requests to borrow equipment for on-campus use.
Monday - Friday:
10:00 am-12:00 pm , 3:30 pm-4:30 pmSaturday - Sunday:
- University of Waterloo community
- costs may apply, contact us for details
- Off-campus groups
- costs will apply, contact us for details
MC - Mathematics & Computer Building
200 University Avenue West