Office 365 provides anywhere access to a robust set of productivity and collaboration tools, as well as a secure, and reliable email experience for undergraduate students.
Email functionality for undergraduate students using Office 365
- 50GB individual mailbox quota
- 150MB email message size limit (25MB per file attachment)
- Fully integrated email, calendar, tasks, and contacts available on all your devices
- Feature-rich web interface
Office 365 productivity and collaboration tools
- Access to Office 365
- Office Online apps: allow users to open Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or OneNote documents in a web browser
- A subscription-based service that provides the latest versions of Microsoft Office for use on up to five (5) of their personal PCs, Macs, tablets, and phones at no cost.
- Integration with OneDrive (online document storage), which includes:
- 5TB of personal storage space accessible from anywhere
- Collaborate, create, and edit documents using the office online programs or desktop software, share your documents with others, and sync your desktop/online files so they are always up-to-date