IST can assist you with various aspects related to telephones on-campus.
Telephone installation and changes
- require a new extension,
- are moving offices,
- would like to add or remove a telephone feature, or
- are having problems with your phone.
We can help you. Please see the cost charge sheet (XLSX) (WatIAM login required).
Requests should be made by the designated telephone representative for a department to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require a list of TS Admin contacts in your department, please contact email@example.com.
Voice mail services can be provided to telephone extensions on campus.
Telecommunications Services offers Distinctive Ringing by Directory Number (DRDN) on campus telephone sets. This feature will support up to four additional distinctive rings based on the telephone set being called and the directory numbers programmed on the set.
- Every set can be programmed with one of four distinctive rings
- On multi-line sets, every extension number on the set can be programmed to any of the four distinctive rings
- Distinctive ringing applications, benefits and options
Who can use this service:
- IT Support Staff
How to request this service:
Support for this service:
EC2 - East Campus 2
200 University Ave West