While there is still much work to be done in establishing equity in the sciences, there are many organizations around the world – from large, international associations to grassroots community groups – working to provide support for diversity. Check the links below to find an organization in your area.
- APS LGBT Physicists
- APS Minortities in Physics
- APS Women in Physics
- Canadian Association for Girls in Science (CAGIS)
- CAP committee to encourage women in physics
- Laurier Centre for Women in Science (WinS)
- National Society of Black Physicists
- Society for Canadian Women in Science and Technology (SCWIST)
- Women in Computer Science (WiCS)
- Women in Engineering (WiE)
- Women in Mathematics
- Women in Science Society
This site is meant to grow! If you know of an association in your committee, large or small, that is working towards establishing diversity in the sciences, please contact Innovation150@uwaterloo.ca.