IQC inspires the next generation of quantum-aware scientists, engineers and leaders who will pioneer the technologies of tomorrow. Through educational programs and outreach activities IQC is sparking the imagination of students in Kindergarten through to Grade 12, as well as at the undergraduate level.
Opportunities for high school students
- Apply to the Quantum Cryptography School for Young Students is a unique eight-day enrichment program on the cutting-edge of quantum cryptography.
- Participate in a classroom workshop at your high school.
Undergraduate students programs
- Undergraduate School on Experimental Quantum Information Processing is a two-week program on the theoretical and experimental study of quantum information science.
- Undergraduate Research Awards provide undergraduate students the opportunity to work with a faculty member or research assistant professor for a term.
Enrichment programs for Kindergraten to Grade 12 students
- IQC works in partnership with enrichment programs for youth of all ages, providing quantum workshops for:
Watch as Senior Manager, Outreach teach and entertain young minds with the wonders of science during the Quantum kids science show.