The Institute for Quantum Computing (IQC) offers students unique opportunities to engage with researchers studying quantum information processing.
The Graduate studies program is a collaboration between IQC and the University of Waterloo.
We run several educational programs for students ranging from high school to graduate studies:
- Quantum Cryptography School for Young Students (QCSYS)
- Undergraduate School on Experimental Quantum Information Processing (USEQIP)
- Undergraduate Research Award (URA)
- Exchange programs
- Quantum Key Distribution (QKD) Summer School
- Quantum Innovators
- Schrödinger's Class
A few of our faculty are also teaching undergraduate courses focused on quantum in the Fall term.
At IQC we have a Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) Collaborative Research and Training Experience (CREATE) program:
- NSERC CREATE CryptoWorks21
Starting February 7, 2017: Intellectual Property (IP) Management Lunch and Learn Lecture Series