Waterloo Institute for Nanotechnology Corporate Partnership Program
WIN's new Corporate Partnership Program (WIN-CPP) enables multiple industries to access the world-class talent of WIN researchers and state-of-the-art nanotechnology equipment and facilities.
Objectives and benefits:
- Academy-Industry Committee (AIC) will provide overall oversight for the WIN-CPP Program.
- Business Development Manager (BDM) will work closely with the corporate member to determine the scope of the problem statement, which matches with the industry needs.
- BDM will put forward a call for submissions of a 2-page proposal from the WIN members.
- Best fit proposals will be selected and shared with the corporate member for final approval.
- BDM, working with the Research Program Manager, will facilitate grant applications to funding agencies.
- BDM will provide project management support to ensure successful project delivery
- Corporate members will have access to state-of-the-art facilities in the Quantum Nano-Centre (QNC)
- Corporate members will gain knowledge across various sectors and exclusive introduction to WIN's startup companies.